When it comes to designing your personal space, you may have an office or study desk to personalize. Of course, everyone would love to add a touch of their family to motivate them to keep moving forward, so they opt to get picture frames to put up. The problem is, there are so many pictures to choose from, but not enough space to add it all on your space! It sucks having to choose from all the lovely photos you took with family and friends, and what makes it worse is having to spend time and money printing it and putting it on picture frames! Instead of cluttering your space with dozens of photos, or organizing numerous photo albums, you can just opt to get an electronic picture frame to declutter your life and personal space!
An electronic picture frame is one that is able to display numerous photos into a slideshow. Not only that, but it’s able to play videos and music as well! So your home will have a lovely ambiance of relaxing music playing, as well as a simple look with only one or two digital frames around the room. It’s cost-effective, and it’s a neat way to give that modern edge to your personal space. Loved ones will wow as they visit your home, as you won’t have much clutter, and they won’t need to sift through dozens of albums and photos when wanting to see family photos anymore!
But an electronic picture frame does have some guidelines when using it. While it’s very simple to use, there are ways on how to effectively utilize your frame, and here are some tips on how to do so:
- So your photo won’t be enlarged or too blurry, have your digital frame automatically resize your photos and videos to a standard resolution in order for it to look clear.
- Your frame may have slideshow features that include transition effects, as well as the ability for you to customize the order of photos and time you want it to change.
- When choosing a frame, you have three options as to where you can get your media: From a USB flash drive, a memory card, or even through wireless connectivity! Choose the one that suits you best, and make sure that the memory option you choose will have the right amount of space when storing media files. Look for frames that have its own storage space so you won’t need to leave your USB flash drive or memory card behind.
- Consider the battery life of your digitial frame. It may run on battery, while some need to be charged or plugged into an output the whole day, and that may be expensive.
- When cleaning your frame, make sure that you aren’t using wet cloth, but dry cotton or slightly damp wipesso as not to damage the LCD screen.